Davy Pensions & Investments Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of June 2003. Their current address is Davy House, 49 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eoin Corcoran and Declan Hanley have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Davy Pensions & Investments Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:03/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Davy Pensions & Investments Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:372494
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Davy Pensions and Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Davy House,
49 Dawson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||03/12/2016||28/03/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||30/11/2016||30/11/2016|