Davy Global Opportunities Fund Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 18th of October 2006. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 23rd of August 2017. The company's current directors Eamonn Doyle, David Goddard and Thomas Berrigan have been the director of 110 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 955 other companies.
- Company Name:Davy Global Opportunities Fund Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:428226
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(23/08/2017)
- Principal Activity:[67.12] Security Broking and Fund Management
- May Trade As:Davy Global Opportunities Fund PLC
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||8||18/04/2017||18/04/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||8||03/04/2017||18/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||31/12/2008||06/02/2009|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/12/2008||06/02/2009|