C.S.I. Manufacturing Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of September 1995. Their current address is Unit 5,Red Cow Interchange Estate,Turnpike Road,Ballymount,Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Francis Nicholls, Joseph Teehan and Matthew Kirwan have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. C.S.I. Manufacturing Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:C.S.I. Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:238207
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 464 1488
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:C S I Manufacturing Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 5,
Red Cow Interchange Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||14/09/2016||10/10/2016|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||23/12/2015||18/03/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||17/07/2015||17/07/2015|