Crimson Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 22nd of September 2006. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John William Thomas Deane and Owen O'Callaghan have been the director of 80 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. Crimson Investments Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 55 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crimson Investments Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:426889
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Crimson Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:21 Lavitts Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||24||21/01/2017||31/01/2017|