Crest Hygiene Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of April 2006. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Hilde Van Den Bergh and Eugene Cooke have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Crest Hygiene Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crest Hygiene Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:418531
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Crest Hygiene Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 43 Block 3 Port Tunnel Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/04/2017||05/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||12/10/2016||09/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||12/10/2015||13/10/2015|
“Best company ive dealt with in 20 years.Really professional,deliver on their promises and saved us a fortune.,,
“provided us with cost effective solutions in problem hygiene areas.Would be delighted to recommend this company to any 3rd party.These guys are really professional and know their business.Top marks.,,
“this firm deliver sat sun bank holidays and are always contactable.As a 3 shift food manufacturing company they always get the order right,which is essential to meet our production requirements.We have dealt Crest for 2 years and our business is constantly expanding with them.I Would rate them as probably our best supplier.,,
“We are a pharma company based in Dublin.After 6 months of trading we have appointed Crest as a preferred supplier due to their commitment to our business.More supply companies should follow their business template.,,
“Excellent service and value for money.,,