Cork Salmon Anglers Association Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 4th of October 1967. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Cork Salmon Anglers Association Designated Activity Company has 50 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/02/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/01/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cork Salmon Anglers Association Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:25543
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Registered Address:M/S Crowley & McCarthy,
Fr. Matthew Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||24||25/01/2016||10/02/2016|
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||4||08/01/2016||21/01/2016|