Cork Civic Trust Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of May 1989. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Vincent Kely, Agnieszka Stanosz, Armida De La Garza and Michael Mulcahy have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/06/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cork Civic Trust Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:145297
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Civic Trust House,
50 Pope's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||30/06/2016||13/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/06/2016||09/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/05/2016||01/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||24/08/2015||27/04/2016|