Corderry Fruit & Veg Limited was set up on Friday the 4th of January 2013. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Avril Redmond, Edward Redmond and David Redmond have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Corderry Fruit & Veg Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:04/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Corderry Fruit & Veg Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:522018
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.12] Growing of Vegetables, Horticultural Specialities and Nursery Products
- May Trade As:Corderry Fruit and Veg Ltd
- Registered Address:Corderry House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||03/07/2017||03/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/07/2016||31/07/2016|