Coopers & Lybrand Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 7th of December 1977. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Coopers & Lybrand Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 143 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Coopers & Lybrand Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:60879
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Coopers and Lybrand Unlimited Company
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||16/11/2016||17/11/2016|
|NEW! N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||16/11/2016||17/11/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/10/2016||07/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||31/03/2016||28/04/2016|