Clontarf Pharmacy Limited was set up on Monday the 26th of August 1996. Their current address is 192b Clontarf Road,Dublin 3, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Niall Doyle and Ann Doyle have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Clontarf Pharmacy Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clontarf Pharmacy Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:253461
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [24.41] Manufacture of Basic Pharmaceutical Products
- May Trade As:Clontarf Pharmacy Ltd
- Registered Address:192b Clontarf Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||20/03/2017||20/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/03/2016||27/04/2016|