CFO Construction Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of December 2005. Their current address is Ireland, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Charlie O'Reilly Hyland and Edmund O'Reilly Hyland have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. CFO Construction Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 145 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:CFO Construction Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:411837
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:CFO Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:9 Clare Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2016||21/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||14/12/2015||23/12/2015|