Centurion Collections Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of March 1996. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Robert Martin Finnegan and Frank John Sixt have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them. Centurion Collections Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Centurion Collections Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:245901
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.62] Manufacture of Other Electrical Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:28/29 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2016||28/09/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||08/09/2016||15/09/2016|