Celtic Sales Company (Cork) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of December 1987. Their current address is Co Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mary O'Brien and Conor Ahern have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Celtic Sales Company (Cork) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celtic Sales Company (Cork) Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:127493
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[25.21] Manufacture of Plastic Plates, Sheets, Tubes and Profiles
- May Trade As:Celtic Sales Company Cork Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 3b Waterfront Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2016||26/07/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||13/08/2015||13/08/2015|