Cec Re-Manufacturing Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of October 2010. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sinead O'Brien and Denis O'Brien have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Cec Re-Manufacturing Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cec Re-Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:490096
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.11] Manufacture of Engines and Turbines, Except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:26 Rockgrove Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||01/09/2016||01/09/2016|