Caulfield Supermarket was set up on Friday the 18th of January 1980. Their current address is Co. Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Caulfield, John McCarthy and Anne Marie Caulfield have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Caulfield Supermarket has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Caulfield Supermarket
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:73203
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 872 028
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The Hypercentre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|C7 MEMO OF RELEASE OF PROP FROM CHARGE PARTIAL||-||05/12/2006||06/10/2016||Coming|
|C7 MEMO OF RELEASE OF PROP FROM CHARGE PARTIAL||-||03/03/2015||31/08/2016||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||22/12/2015||23/12/2015|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||22||03/03/2015||23/03/2015|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||03/03/2015||20/03/2015|