Butterly Capital Investment Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of November 2014. Their current address is Davy House, 49 Dawson Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Berrigan and Paul O'Shea have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 77 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Butterly Capital Investment Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:552598
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Butterly Capital Investment Ltd
- Registered Address:Davy House, 49 Dawson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||13/05/2017||19/05/2017|
|NEW! B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||13/05/2017||19/05/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||13/11/2015||29/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||13/05/2016||29/06/2016|