Burrow Plant & Engineering Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of February 2009. Their current address is Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Andrew William Clayton and Lisa Malone have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Burrow Plant & Engineering Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 65 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/11/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/08/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Burrow Plant & Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:467771
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Burrow Plant and Engineering Ltd
- Registered Address:4 Inver Mews,
Old Chapel Ground,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||23/08/2015||21/09/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||23/08/2014||22/09/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||23/07/2013||31/07/2013|