Bri (The Acquired Brain Injury Advocacy Association) Limited was set up on Monday the 26th of August 2002. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ann-Marie Wall, Seamus McGrath, Catherine Aspel, Phelim Tierney and Ignatius Gannon have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them.
- Company Name:Bri (The Acquired Brain Injury Advocacy Association) Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:360647
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 482 4802
- Principal Activity:[85.31] Social Work Activities with Accommodation
- May Trade As:Bri the Acquired Brain Injury Advocacy Association Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O National Rehabilitation Hospital,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||10||31/12/2015||23/09/2016|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/08/2016||23/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/08/2015||26/01/2016|