Booltiagh Wind Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of July 2001. Their current address is Floor Five,City Quarter,Lapp's Quay,Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors George Martin, Kevin McCarthy, Tom O'Brien and Ralf Rank have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Booltiagh Wind Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 42 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Booltiagh Wind Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:345250
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.20] Manufacture of Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus
- May Trade As:Booltiagh Wind Ltd
- Registered Address:Floor Five,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||29/11/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||12/10/2016|