Blacks (Printers) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 6th of February 1973. Their current address is Church Street,Cavan,Co. Cavan., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernard Lynch, Ivan Black, Michael Raymond McDwyer and Vicky McDwyer have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Blacks (Printers) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Blacks (Printers) Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:40411
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)49 433 1655
- May Trade As:Blacks Printers Ltd
- Registered Address:Church Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||01/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|