Bif Ii Irish Wind Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of February 2014. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ruth Kent, Kevin McCarthy, George Martin and Tom O'Brien have been the director of 54 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Bif Ii Irish Wind Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 39 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bif Ii Irish Wind Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:540151
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:Floor Five,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||28/06/2017||04/07/2017|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||30/03/2017||13/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|