Bernard Watson Plant Hire Limited was set up on Tuesday the 16th of February 1999. Their current address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernard Watson and Margaret Watson have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Bernard Watson Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 85 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bernard Watson Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:301350
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Bernard Watson Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:26 Laurence Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/02/2017||15/03/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||20/10/2016||20/10/2016|