Benray Limited was set up on Monday the 6th of March 2006. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors James Flynn and John Flynn have been the director of 75 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Benray Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Company Name:Benray Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:416531
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Benray Ltd
- Registered Address:11 Burnell Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||3||04/05/2017||15/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||06/09/2014||24/02/2016|
|HC ORDER CHARGING SHARES OF SHAREHOLDER||5||01/05/2015||01/07/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||10/02/2015||08/05/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||11/08/2014||13/08/2014|