Bedminster International (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of March 2003. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jack Hayes and Martin Scully have been the director of 95 other Irish companies between them; 41 of which are now closed. Bedminster International (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bedminster International (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:368561
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[37.20] Recycling of Non-Metal Waste and Scrap
- May Trade As:Bedminster International Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Oyster Point,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||18/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|