Basinghall Limited was set up on Friday the 19th of April 1996. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Delaney and Deborah Delaney have been the director of 5,680 other Irish companies between them; 2,516 of which are now closed. Basinghall Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 363 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Basinghall Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:247848
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Basinghall Ltd
- Registered Address:1 Stokes Place,
St. Stephens Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/09/2015||15/07/2016|