Ballynancoran Wind Farm Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of April 2007. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John McCarthy, Kate McCarthy, Maurice Ryan and Gillian McCarthy have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. Ballynancoran Wind Farm Limited has 36 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/02/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballynancoran Wind Farm Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:438313
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.20] Manufacture of Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus
- May Trade As:Ballynancoran Wind Farm Ltd
- Registered Address:Paulbeg,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||35||31/01/2017||10/02/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||24/11/2016||25/11/2016|