Ballyconnell Pig Farms was set up on Wednesday the 4th of June 2003. Their current address is Co. Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patricia Kiernan and Brendan Kiernan have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ballyconnell Pig Farms has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballyconnell Pig Farms
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:371873
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.23] Farming of Swine
- Registered Address:Ballyheady,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2016||28/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/06/2015||21/07/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/06/2014||05/12/2014|