Azurite Developments Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of June 2006. Their current address is Drinagh, Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernard McGuinness, Kieran McGuinness, James Boggan and Caroline Boggan have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Azurite Developments Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Company Name:Azurite Developments Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:421088
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Azurite Developments Ltd
- Registered Address:Drinagh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||14||14/12/2016||10/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||01/12/2016||28/12/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||07/01/2016||07/01/2016|