Aylesbury Pharmacy Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of October 2004. Their current address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Martin Bates and Jacqueline Bates have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Aylesbury Pharmacy Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aylesbury Pharmacy Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:391808
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.31] Dispensing Chemists
- May Trade As:Aylesbury Pharmacy Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 5 the Westway Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|