Avocent International Holdings Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of January 2007. Their current address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Noel Francis Aka Frank Woods and Stephen Ryan have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Avocent International Holdings Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Avocent International Holdings Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:432419
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- Registered Address:Avocent House,
Shannon Free Zone,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||6||02/08/2016||04/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/06/2016||01/07/2016|