Arklow Holidays Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of January 1965. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan John Hynes, John Hynes and Peter Jeremy Hynes have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Arklow Holidays Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Arklow Holidays Limited
- Time in Business:52 Years
- Company Number:22242
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [63.XX] Supporting and Auxiliary Transport Activities; Activities of Travel Agencies
- May Trade As:Arklow Holidays Ltd
- Registered Address:4 Mount Street Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||18/12/2015||23/12/2015|