Ardmore Contracting (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of January 2000. Their current address is Co. Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Martin Byrne, Patrick J Byrne and Cormac Byrne have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ardmore Contracting (Ireland) Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ardmore Contracting (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:319431
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Ardmore Contracting Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:1 Corporation,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/10/2016||08/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/10/2015||02/11/2015|