Aramark Ireland Holdings Limited was set up on Saturday the 1st of April 2000. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Frank Gleeson, Donal O'Brien and Thomas Mulryan have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Aramark Ireland Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 813 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||22/07/2016||18/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/06/2016||27/07/2016|