Apple Sales Ireland was set up on Thursday the 17th of December 1981. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cathy Kearney and Michael O'Sullivan have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. Apple Sales Ireland has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Apple Sales Ireland
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:86705
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 428 4000
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- Registered Address:Hollyhill Industrail Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||23/09/2016||03/10/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||07/09/2016||19/09/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||07/09/2016||16/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||27/06/2016||15/07/2016|