Apple Operations Europe was set up on Tuesday the 5th of August 1980. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter Denwood, Gene Daniel Levoff, Cathy Kearney, Michael O'Sullivan and Bj Watrous have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Apple Operations Europe has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Apple Operations Europe
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:76927
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Registered Address:Hollyhill Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||23/09/2016||03/10/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||02/08/2016||19/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||27/06/2016||15/07/2016|