Anglo-African Minerals Public Limited Company was set up on Tuesday the 28th of October 2008. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Lumley, John O'Connor, Michel Pothier, Christian West and Martyn Knight have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 33 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Anglo-African Minerals Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:463667
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[14.50] Other Mining and Quarrying N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Anglo-African Minerals PLC
- Registered Address:27, Lower Hatch Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||12||05/12/2016||06/01/2017|
|NEW! B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||19/10/2016||06/01/2017|
|NEW! B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||10/10/2016||06/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||30/11/2016|