Amber Thor Public Limited Company

Updated: 14 hours ago 47 Views


Amber Thor Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 21st of October 2015. Their current address is 1st Floor,1-2 Victoria Buildings,Haddington Road,Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jonathan Hanly, Ian Garvan, Karen McCrave and Aine Hickey have been the director of 243 other Irish companies between them; 95 of which are now closed.

Company Vitals

  • Company Name:Amber Thor Public Limited Company
  • Time in Business:1 Year
  • Company Number:570421
  • Current Status:
  • Principal Activity:[6499] Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
  • May Trade As:Amber Thor PLC
  • Registered Address:1st Floor,
    1-2 Victoria Buildings,
    Haddington Road,
    Dublin 4

Standard Report

Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages

View a sample report



NameCo. DirectorAddressDirectorships
Karen MccraveDirectorKaren MccraveYesDUBLIN 5162
Ian GarvanDirectorIan GarvanYesCO. DUBLIN85

and 3 other directors listed


Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.

Judgment Report:

Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.



B1 ANNUAL RETURN-21/04/201716/05/2017Coming
B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD-21/04/201716/05/2017Coming
OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST-21/04/201716/05/2017Coming
NEW! CERTIFICATE205/05/201708/05/2017
B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY627/05/201607/02/2017
B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY2114/03/201606/10/2016
B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.405/09/201619/09/2016
B1 ANNUAL RETURN1021/04/201612/05/2016

This company has 9 other documents »

Ratings and Reviews

Be the first to review this company!

Your Rating:
Click on the stars below to rate this company
1 2 3 4 5

Company Interaction

Your First Name:

Your Location:

Press submit below to record your opinion, first name and county.