Allied Irish Banks Pensions Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of April 1977. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Allied Irish Banks Pensions Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Allied Irish Banks Pensions Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:58586
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 660 0311
- May Trade As:Allied Irish Banks Pensions Ltd
- Registered Address:Bankcentre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||25/10/2016||10/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||05/10/2016|