Allergan Ireland Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of June 2015. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Nelligan and Robert Whiteford have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 25 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Allergan Ireland Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:1 Year
- Company Number:562905
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Business Support Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Allergan Ireland Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Clonshaugh Business & Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2016||05/12/2016|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||18/05/2016||27/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||18/05/2016||27/06/2016|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||3||29/10/2015||26/02/2016|