Abbey Machinery Ten (2008) was set up on Tuesday the 16th of October 1973. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Charles Cavanagh and Bernadette Cavanagh have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Abbey Machinery Ten (2008) has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Abbey Machinery Ten (2008)
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:44294
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Address:Clonalea,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||15/10/2015|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||09/04/2015||10/04/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2014||28/10/2014|